If you’re new to the world of vision troubles and have just been diagnosed as being either farsighted or nearsighted, you’ve probably got some questions about what your diagnosis means and what the differences are between the two conditions. It can be difficult to know what questions to ask your eye doctor when you receive [...]
Archive | Farsightedness RSS feed for this section
Farsightedness, or hyperopia, makes it hard (and even impossible, in some cases) for your eyes to focus upon up-close objects. Similar to how cars must shift gears when driving up a hill, our eyes need added power when viewing objects up close. If our eyes, for myriad reasons, don’t have enough power, we can’t see [...]
Free Course: 10 Easy Ways To Improve Your Vision Naturally (Valued at $29.95)
The Rebuild Your Vision Program
Learn How To Improve Your Vision Naturally With Eye Exercises!
- LASIK Eye Surgery: Risks and Benefits
- What Your Eyes Do When You Sleep
- Can You Improve Astigmatism Naturally?
- Would You Like To Be More Consistent, Relax More, and Stay Motivated?
- Dry Eyes: Causes and Treatment
- The History Behind Eye Exercises
- Eye Exercises to Improve Reading
- Easy Hand-Eye Coordination Exercises to Improve Eyesight
- All Natural Home Remedies for Eye Allergies
- Best Eye Vitamins for Diabetics
- Tammy: Hello Orlin, Just a quick question... in the ex...
- Orlin Sorensen: Hi Terry and Nola, Sorry for the misunderstandi...
- nola: . Terry I puzzled over this too. After trying ou...
- Terry: Hi Orlin, Thanks for the info, but regarding th...
- Mike: I failed my color blind test at meps completely an...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Eye Exercises
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Rebuild Your Vision Program Tips
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!