Farsightedness, often referred to as hyperopia, isn’t really the opposite of nearsightedness as most people think. Nearsightedness is where you can see things up close but have difficulties in focusing on things far away from you. With farsightedness, people can still see objects both closely and far away but their eyes need to work harder […]
Archive | Farsightedness RSS feed for this section
One of the most common vision conditions affecting Americans today, farsightedness, or hyperopia, can be treated without resorting to surgery or corrective lenses. Read on to find out some simple, natural ways to improve farsightedness and even a few far out ways to treat and prevent the condition too!
Farsightedness is a very common eye problem in today’s society. Typical treatment for this condition includes eye glasses, contact lenses, and corrective laser surgery. All of these treatment options have been successful at helping millions of people overcome their vision problems, however, the problem with traditional treatments is that they do not address the actual source of the vision problem. You may be wondering if there are more natural, less […]
Farsightedness, or hyperopia, makes it hard (and even impossible, in some cases) for your eyes to focus upon up-close objects. Similar to how cars must shift gears when driving up a hill, our eyes need added power when viewing objects up close. If our eyes, for myriad reasons, don’t have enough power, we can’t see […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- New Contact Lens Could Combat Digital Eye Strain
- What You Can Do to Fit Vision Training into Your Daily Routine
- Vision Conditions After a Concussion
- What is Visual Acuity?
- Optic Nerve Regrowth in Mice May Lead to New Treatment for Glaucoma
- Christina gibson: Very good to know all that as my husband has glauc...
- Jacoba: I have lost left eye a few years ago and suffer fr...
- Karen: Well why do you care Wayne? Why are you so intoler...
- *John) Gavan Breen: I'm 82 and very fit. Recently while running I bla...
- : i do exercises to all the time it relaxes my eyes...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health