Regular readers of our blog will remember our Fun Vision Facts series and today it’s time for some more fun with optics! We’ve enjoyed putting together for you the wackiest, most surprising and wow-factor facts about all things eye-related. The eyes are truly an amazing muscle and though some of these facts are more silly than […]
Tag Archives | 20/20 vision
Herman Snellen, a Dutch ophthalmologist, designed the first eye chart with which visual acuity could be measured. Referred to as the Snellen Chart, it was developed in 1862 and is still used today. He set the baseline of measurement at twenty feet, the approximate distance at which light rays entering the eye are parallel and […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Reading and Close-Up Vision
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Distance Vision
- Just Because You’re Getting Older Doesn’t Mean You Have to Succumb to Poor Vision
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Eggs!
- 2 Ways You Can Naturally Improve Poor Vision Caused by Astigmatism
- Bob: Thanks for these great newsletters. Extremely well...
- marie: flouride... it is in everything.. it is nearly imp...
- Allyson: Google it everyone, there are several ways to diss...
- Anuj: My eyesight is -3.0 please guide me to improve my ...
- Al khawaja: I test my eys on computer . IT is mild dutant . On...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health