Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD, has become one of the most commonly diagnosed childhood behavioral conditions. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports 9.4 percent of children receive a diagnosis under current clinical guidelines. However, that number that has caused an enormous amount of controversy between physicians, educators, and parents. Is childhood ADHD […]
Search Our Articles
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn the 17 Nutrients that Research Has Shown to Improve and Support Your Vision Health!
Most Popular Posts
- How to Improve Your Vision Naturally… and Fast!
- Natural Ways to Bring Down Eye Pressure
- Warning Signs of a Wrong Eyeglass Prescription
- Eye Exercises for Astigmatism
- How Do Video Games Affect Your Vision?
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health