Being a child in this day and age is no walk in the park. With vision problems like astigmatism on the rise, so is another disorder that may affect your child’s eyesight: ADHD. According to the CDC, in 2011, 11 percent of American children were diagnosed with ADHD which averages out to about 6.4 million […]
Tag Archives | ADHD
When you’re a parent, you spend a lot of time worrying about the health of your kids. So, when one of them comes up to you and complains of a really bad headache, visions of brain tumors may creep in your mind. Relax, the headache may not be caused by any brain disorder. It might […]
A child’s performance in school can be either a source of pride or frustration for parents and children alike. Sometimes, parents tend to overlook small signs that could be associated with a bigger problem, like eyesight issues. Especially when it comes to in-class behavior, reading, and concerns about learning disorders, like ADD/ADHD or dyslexia, parents […]
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD, has become one of the most commonly diagnosed childhood behavioral conditions. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports one in nine children receive a diagnosis under current clinical guidelines, a number that has caused an enormous amount of controversy between physicians, educators, parents, and other groups. Many critics […]
According to a recent Denver Channel article, approximately 4.5 million children in the United States were diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Anyone who is a parent knows how hard it is to get kids to pay attention sometimes, but sometimes I feel as if an ADHD diagnosis is not the right answer. A […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Emma: I think I have it though I'm not for sure, there ...
- Geoff Hamilton: Hi I am interested in your site , I had a stroke i...
- Klorrick: My granddaughter also has this and she has social ...
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health