You may have noticed that your best friend’s newborn baby’s eyes are now brown. But you could have sworn that just months ago at the baby’s first coming home party, they had those beautiful blue eyes. Well, you can stop with the brain wracking because no tricks are being played here. In fact, it’s a […]
Tag Archives | blue eyes
Out of all the possible quirks to be born with, two-tone eyes might be among the most striking. The phenomenon is known as heterochromia iridum, and it comes with a long list of variations and possible causes. It’s also fairly uncommon – only around one in a hundred Americans have the condition. Those that do […]
You may have heard that if you have blue eyes you’re at a higher risk of developing eye diseases. There is some truth behind this, though it has been a matter of debate among scientists and medical professionals for a while. Some say that there is no indication that blue-eyed people are at any higher […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Orange Juice and Grapefruit Juice
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Terri: Interesting. I have had double vision for almost 3...
- Pranshu: Don't blink while focusing on a close object....
- caring friend: you all may want to check out Lutein and zeaxanthi...
- Michelle: I have double vision after 50,000 in tests the onl...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health