Blinking is something humans (and virtually all other creatures) do involuntarily, just like breathing or swallowing. Obviously excluding animals like fish and snakes, which do not have eyelids, everybody and every animal blinks at varying rates. Eyelids are designed to keep the eyes safe, moist, and free of debris, and blinking is a mechanism intended […]
Tag Archives | cleanliness
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Reading and Close-Up Vision
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Distance Vision
- Just Because You’re Getting Older Doesn’t Mean You Have to Succumb to Poor Vision
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Eggs!
- 2 Ways You Can Naturally Improve Poor Vision Caused by Astigmatism
- Bob: Thanks for these great newsletters. Extremely well...
- marie: flouride... it is in everything.. it is nearly imp...
- Allyson: Google it everyone, there are several ways to diss...
- Anuj: My eyesight is -3.0 please guide me to improve my ...
- Al khawaja: I test my eys on computer . IT is mild dutant . On...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health