There’s no better time to start taking care of your eyes than right now during Cataract Awareness Month. Almost everyone is at risk of developing cataracts, especially later in life. It’s crucial you do what you can to prevent it. This month, consider making small changes to your diet, lifestyle and vision health for the sake […]
Tag Archives | cloudy vision
Did you know that by the age of 80, half of Americans will have cataracts? That’s a 50/50 chance that you, reader, will get cataracts if you don’t already have them. The number of people with cataracts grows with every passing year. According to the organization Prevent Blindness, by the year 2020 there will be over […]
Women have always had kind of a one-up on men because it’s said that women live longer than men. But it turns out that living longer than men may not be something worth cheering for so much because it also means women are much more likely to experience vision problems and even lose their sight […]
Everyone knows that UV rays are responsible for the development of skin cancer, but what a lot of people aren’t aware of is that UV rays can actually increase your risk of developing cataracts and other vision problems. This fact has not always been known. Before fairly recently when various studies were performed that linked […]
Cataracts are the leading cause of blindness for those 55 years and older, according to Eye Care America, and more than half of those over 65 have some degree of cataract development. Here’s a rundown of the seven facts you should know about this condition: 1. Cataract extractions are the most common surgical procedure in […]
Did you know… More than half of all Americans will develop cataracts by age 80. Cataract surgery is the most frequently performed surgical procedure in the United States, with more than 1.5 million procedures performed each year. In honor of Cataract Awareness Month, let’s look at some of the fictions and facts surrounding this common […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Orange Juice and Grapefruit Juice
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Terri: Interesting. I have had double vision for almost 3...
- Pranshu: Don't blink while focusing on a close object....
- caring friend: you all may want to check out Lutein and zeaxanthi...
- Michelle: I have double vision after 50,000 in tests the onl...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health