Vision Science, simply put, is the science of your vision. It is a relatively recent term, and is used to describe all studies that are related to how humans and animals process information visually. This type of science also had numerous sub-types, which include ophthalmology, neuroscience, computer vision, perception psychology and more. How Is Vision […]
Tag Archives | computer vision
Any university types probably know the drill. It’s time for midterms, or finals, or maybe you’ve just got a 10-page paper to wrap up by tomorrow. Whatever the cause, you’re going to be spending the next several hours glued to a computer screen, trying not to hyperventilate. But that study sprint can put your eyes […]
No doubt about it, we’re well into the digital age. More people than ever have computers, smartphones, and tablets, which are increasingly connected to the internet. In many ways, this is a positive development – computers can increase connectivity and productivity, they allow people to communicate more easily than ever, and they put an enormous […]
The smartphone frenzy is in full swing. Every year, more and more Americans purchase smartphones and use them for longer and longer periods of time. 2014 was in some ways the watershed year for mobile devices. For the first time, Americans surveyed were found to have spent more time on their smartphones than on their […]
You may have heard that if you have blue eyes you’re at a higher risk of developing eye diseases. There is some truth behind this, though it has been a matter of debate among scientists and medical professionals for a while. Some say that there is no indication that blue-eyed people are at any higher […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Jack: I would be very happy with your numbers. Mine are...
- Dav2: i started to grow hair on my palms after switching...
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health