Concussions are one of the most common brain injuries today, especially among athletes. We constantly hear about athletes taking a game or two off to recover from a concussion. It is such a normal occurrence that it’s like we think of concussions as harmless as the common cold. Of course, repeated concussions can severely damage your […]
Tag Archives | concussions
Concussions have fast become one of the biggest hot-button issues in athletics today. Youth football has borne the brunt of criticism and despite advances in equipment and coaching methods, concussions remain extremely common at all levels of the game, with younger players being at particular risk. Vision training may be an unexpected part of the […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Orange Juice and Grapefruit Juice
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Terri: Interesting. I have had double vision for almost 3...
- Pranshu: Don't blink while focusing on a close object....
- caring friend: you all may want to check out Lutein and zeaxanthi...
- Michelle: I have double vision after 50,000 in tests the onl...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health