Contact lenses are no doubt the most convenient kinds of corrective lenses. They’re perfect for sports, dance, or for people who always need to wear eyeglasses and prefer the freedom of contact lenses. Their convenience makes contact lenses easy to forget about. But, the CDC reports 99 percent of contact lens wearers have admitted to being […]
Tag Archives | contact lens irritation
Decorative contact lenses allow you to change your eye color and are often used as everyday fashion accessories or temporary decorations, like to make your eyes look creepy for Halloween. People wear them for different purposes all the time, but these contact lenses are not meant to be worn without a proper prescription and fitting […]
Many people choose to wear contact lenses for cosmetic reasons while others choose to wear them for comfort reasons. No matter what the motive, before you choose to wear contact lenses, make sure you are completely aware of the risks that come along with them. While some of the risks are minor, others are quite […]
Sometimes Contact Lens Discomfort (CLD) is one of the biggest reasons why people really dislike wearing them. In the first instance you should try to prevent contact lens discomfort, but sometimes whatever you do you might get some irritation from using them. If this happens, then you will need to treat this discomfort accordingly. Here, […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health