We haven’t held our tongues when it comes to speaking out against invasive surgeries like LASIK on our blog. Over the years, LASIK surgery has become a popular surgical solution to various vision conditions. Needlessly invasive and not always effective, LASIK may be popular, but is far from being the best treatment option. However, like […]
Tag Archives | corrective eye surgery
If you’re reading this sentence without difficulty, there’s a pretty good (around 60 percent chance) that you’ll eventually develop presbyopia. If you’re squinting and leaning back in your chair, then there’s a pretty good chance you’ve already got it. Presbyopia, in a nutshell, is age-related loss of the ability to focus on objects close to […]
If you’ve been diagnosed with vision problems, you’re probably faced with two options: a lifetime of corrective lenses or LASIK eye surgery. Most likely, you’re not one of the lucky few out there who’ve been gifted with an incredible vision insurance plan. Inconvenience, fashion woes and complications aside, you may be wondering “how much is all […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Jack: I would be very happy with your numbers. Mine are...
- Dav2: i started to grow hair on my palms after switching...
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health