The last thing you want is to be held back in life by something that’s out of your control. One uncontrollable thing that often holds people back is poor eyesight. Are you one of these people? Do you feel as if your eyesight is holding you back from accomplishing the things you wish you could? […]
Tag Archives | depression
Saying that poor eyesight can adversely impact your quality of life seems like a bit of a no-brainer, but low vision comes with a laundry list of complications. Some of these will likely come as little surprise, but there are others you’re unlikely to hear about unless you’re actively dealing with them. Decreased Mobility Driving […]
Aging can get a little tricky when vision loss enters the picture. Sadly, it often does – presbyopia and similar age-related disorders affect a large majority of aging Americans. And, as the baby boomer generation hits its silver years, the number of affected individuals will only grow. But that’s the bad news, let’s talk about […]
There are many different eye diseases, vision problems, and even other health issues that can result in vision impairment and blindness and lead to the inability to function normally. Many people with vision impairments and blindness end up not being able to go to work. In fact, there is a study that was funded by […]
There are close to two million older people in America who suffer from age-related macular degeneration. AMD causes various degrees of vision loss and can even lead to blindness. As you can probably discern from its name, this eye disease generally affects older people, typically over the age of 50. However, younger people do sometimes […]
In the Northern and Southern hemispheres, the lack of bright light in Winter can cause a condition known as seasonal affective disorder, or SAD. The symptoms of seasonal affective disorder are similar to those of many types of depression. SAD can bring feelings of misery, hopelessness and despair. Fatigue and lethargy can make every activity […]
According to CBS news, by 2030 – when the first baby boomers reach 84 – the number of Americans over 65 will have grown by 75 percent to 69 million. That means more than 20 percent of the population will be over 65, compared with only 13 percent today. As a nation, if we’re not […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Jack: I would be very happy with your numbers. Mine are...
- Dav2: i started to grow hair on my palms after switching...
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health