With all the 3-D movies being made in the last couple of years, many people started wondering if viewing these movies could be harmful to your vision. The perception that they may harm your vision came about because many people have reported experiencing headaches, dizziness, and nausea after viewing a 3-D film, but these symptoms […]
Tag Archives | dizziness
We all know alcohol can affect our bodies negatively, and these effects can be both short and long term. But what exactly does alcohol do to our eyes? Alcohol can definitely have short term vision-altering effects, but what about repeated exposure to alcohol? Are there any permanent effects that you need to worry about? Read […]
We all know that reeling sensation that we sometimes get; whether it’s from spinning around too quickly, standing up too quickly, or for some other medical reason, dizziness is not a pleasant sensation. Dizziness can be long term or short term, and sometimes the level of the dizziness can be severe. But what causes us […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Emma: I think I have it though I'm not for sure, there ...
- Geoff Hamilton: Hi I am interested in your site , I had a stroke i...
- Klorrick: My granddaughter also has this and she has social ...
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health