The last thing any of us want is to age before we have to. Whether it’s through magazine covers or websites, we’re bombarded with “miracles” and “cures” for aging. The harsh truth is there is no cure to aging, especially when it comes to eye health. You can use anti-aging cream for your skin, Spanx […]
Tag Archives | electronic screens
Most of us can probably agree that the state of health care today is an awful lot better than it was a few decades ago. Since then, we’ve had huge strides forward – just look at laser surgery, breakthroughs in genetics, and the numerous vaccines that have been developed and improved. But even while the […]
After parents, heck sometimes even before parents, teachers are the people who spend the most amount of time with a child. Even if they wish they didn’t, kids generally spend five out of seven days a week at school. In early grades, they’ll often have a homeroom teacher as well, someone who sees them for […]
More and more children are being diagnosed with myopia, or nearsightedness, every year. Many people are wondering why there has been such an increase in the number of children who are nearsighted. In addition, there’s a question as to what exactly causes nearsightedness in children and what the long term risks are in children who […]
Everyone knows that to maintain a healthy body you have to eat right and exercise, visit the doctor regularly, and take prescribed medications correctly. Well, to maintain healthy eyes a lot of the same things apply. If you want your eyes to stay strong and healthy, then you need to take care of them on […]
It started with phone calls, led to texting and calendars and games, and now it seems, whether you’re on a Blackberry, iPhone, Google Android, or Windows Mobile, your smart phone can do anything – from setting your oven timer to mapping your hiking trial via GPS to editing your digital photos. You can even download […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Orange Juice and Grapefruit Juice
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Terri: Interesting. I have had double vision for almost 3...
- Pranshu: Don't blink while focusing on a close object....
- caring friend: you all may want to check out Lutein and zeaxanthi...
- Michelle: I have double vision after 50,000 in tests the onl...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health