If you’re reading this sentence without difficulty, there’s a pretty good (around 60 percent chance) that you’ll eventually develop presbyopia. If you’re squinting and leaning back in your chair, then there’s a pretty good chance you’ve already got it. Presbyopia, in a nutshell, is age-related loss of the ability to focus on objects close to […]
Tag Archives | eye surgery
A new fashion fad is beginning, but is it really worth the dangers? The newest trend in jewelry is to have jewels implanted into your eye. Yes, you read that right! This new, unbelievable trend is called extraocular implants. Some of you may be asking “Why?” while others, no doubt, are asking “How can I […]
Miracle or Nightmare? LASIK surgery has become a common choice for people who are experiencing vision problems. We have become a world that is focused on instant gratification. LASIK surgery offers an instant improvement for some types of eye problems. It’s estimated that almost one million people a year undergo LASIK surgery. Is the surgery […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Reading and Close-Up Vision
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Distance Vision
- Just Because You’re Getting Older Doesn’t Mean You Have to Succumb to Poor Vision
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Eggs!
- 2 Ways You Can Naturally Improve Poor Vision Caused by Astigmatism
- Bob: Thanks for these great newsletters. Extremely well...
- marie: flouride... it is in everything.. it is nearly imp...
- Allyson: Google it everyone, there are several ways to diss...
- Anuj: My eyesight is -3.0 please guide me to improve my ...
- Al khawaja: I test my eys on computer . IT is mild dutant . On...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health