Acupressure is quickly becoming a strong contender for natural vision care here in the Western world. Originating in China, who would have thought that pressing a few points around your eyes could do wonders for your sight and eye health? Not only is this traditional method effective, but it’s painless and easy. It has been […]
Tag Archives | eye yoga
“Never trust a man with dilated pupils” as my mother used to say. Or something like that. Okay, maybe not. But if she did, there was some truth to it. A recent article published in Plos-One by Peter Murphy at the University of Leiden has shown a correlation between pupil size and accurate decision-making. At […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Orange Juice and Grapefruit Juice
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Terri: Interesting. I have had double vision for almost 3...
- Pranshu: Don't blink while focusing on a close object....
- caring friend: you all may want to check out Lutein and zeaxanthi...
- Michelle: I have double vision after 50,000 in tests the onl...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health