Most people recognize the importance of knowing their family medical history. But, do you know that you should also be aware of your family’s eye health history? There are some eye ailments that you are more likely to suffer from if you have had a family member with the condition. Some conditions that increase your […]
Tag Archives | heredity
Everyone knows that cholesterol is bad for the overall health of the body. High cholesterol levels can contribute to the development of atherosclerosis (the hardening and narrowing of the arteries) which makes a person more likely to suffer a heart attack or a stroke. It’s so extremely important to keep cholesterol levels down to help […]
Macular degeneration refers to the condition that strikes almost everyone at some point in life, especially over age 50. This condition is the most common cause of vision loss in adults, and it is really hard to avoid! As we age, our eyes naturally deteriorate, making it very difficult to see clearly. Think there is […]
Regular readers of our blog will remember our Fun Vision Facts series and today it’s time for some more fun with optics! We’ve enjoyed putting together for you the wackiest, most surprising and wow-factor facts about all things eye-related. The eyes are truly an amazing muscle and though some of these facts are more silly than […]
The Fun Vision Facts – Part 1 was so much of a hit that I thought a sequel was necessary. Normally I write about serious topics concerning your vision. However, today I’m doing something different. While researching different vision topics, I always run across fun vision facts and answers to questions like do you know […]
Color Blindness, or as we call it… “Honey, does this shirt match my pants?” Summer is wrapping up here in the United States and this is the time of year we savor the scenery – a bright blue sky whiskered with milk-white clouds; the velvety red bloom of a rose, green lawns and trees. Or […]
Chances are that you can actually recall a time when you didn’t need glasses, but at some point early in your life you developed vision problems that required you to wear glasses. And since one or both of your parents wore glasses they, or even the eye doctor, told you that it was bound to […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Emma: I think I have it though I'm not for sure, there ...
- Geoff Hamilton: Hi I am interested in your site , I had a stroke i...
- Klorrick: My granddaughter also has this and she has social ...
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health