Different colored irises are a fairly common occurrence in animals, but a rather rare disease in humans. Heterochromia iridis is a unique eye condition that affects the iris of the eye, where the two irises differ in color. For example, one eye could be blue while the other brown. Actress Mila Kunis is one rare […]
Search Our Articles
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn the 17 Nutrients that Research Has Shown to Improve and Support Your Vision Health!
Most Popular Posts
- How to Improve Your Vision Naturally… and Fast!
- Natural Ways to Bring Down Eye Pressure
- Warning Signs of a Wrong Eyeglass Prescription
- Eye Exercises for Astigmatism
- How Do Video Games Affect Your Vision?
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health