You have a blind spot in both of your eyes, but there’s no need to panic because everybody is in the same boat. The blind spot is the result of the optic nerve we all have in each eye. This carries messages to the brain that are interpreted as images. Because of the lack of […]
Tag Archives | improved vision
Having an astigmatism sounds pretty intimidating, but really it is a very common problem today. In fact, most people actually have an astigmatism (and many do not even know it, especially if it is slight). If you have blurry vision or have previously been diagnosed with an astigmatism, read on to discover which vitamins will […]
Herman Snellen, a Dutch ophthalmologist, designed the first eye chart with which visual acuity could be measured. Referred to as the Snellen Chart, it was developed in 1862 and is still used today. He set the baseline of measurement at twenty feet, the approximate distance at which light rays entering the eye are parallel and […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health