Not to be confused with blindness, low vision is a condition that is not correctable by surgery, medication or various eye wear like glasses or contact lenses. Symptoms of low vision can include blurred vision, tunnel vision, blind spots or partial sight. Low vision, though it can potentially affect anyone of any age, it is […]
Tag Archives | independence
Aging can get a little tricky when vision loss enters the picture. Sadly, it often does – presbyopia and similar age-related disorders affect a large majority of aging Americans. And, as the baby boomer generation hits its silver years, the number of affected individuals will only grow. But that’s the bad news, let’s talk about […]
There are many different eye diseases, vision problems, and even other health issues that can result in vision impairment and blindness and lead to the inability to function normally. Many people with vision impairments and blindness end up not being able to go to work. In fact, there is a study that was funded by […]
Out of all the diseases and illnesses that can affect quality of life, such as losing a limb, loss of memory, speech, and hearing, the loss of vision has been ranked by Americans to have the biggest impact on quality of life. When you think about the things you would no longer be able to […]
If your poor vision keeps you from traveling far from home, you’re not alone. According to a study performed at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health in Baltimore, people who have poor vision due to age-related macular degeneration did not travel as far as people with better vision. It’s a known fact that […]
When we’re young and healthy, we tend not to worry too much about our health in old age, or more accurately, how our lifestyle decisions now will affect our future bodies. What we think about even less is that we may be shortening our lifespans by not taking care of our health. And, that goes […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health