Not to be confused with blindness, low vision is a condition that is not correctable by surgery, medication or various eye wear like glasses or contact lenses. Symptoms of low vision can include blurred vision, tunnel vision, blind spots or partial sight. Low vision, though it can potentially affect anyone of any age, it is […]
Tag Archives | lifestyle changes
Anyone with diabetes will tell you that it can be a hard disease to deal with. According to the American Diabetes Association, in 2008 4.2 million Americans over the age of 40 had diabetic retinopathy. We’re won’t sugar coat this. Diabetic retinopathy is a scary disease, but it is treatable and preventable. You had no choice […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health