We’ve talked about several different risk factors for vision loss on RYV – obesity, high blood pressure, and many other factors can heavily impact visual health. A recent study published by the CDC indicates that we may need to start talking about socioeconomic status in much the same way. Previous studies focusing on vision loss […]
Tag Archives | obesity
As obesity rates soar in the US and other countries, childhood obesity rates soar right alongside them. Numbers have largely leveled out in North America, but that doesn’t make them any less grim, as more than one-third of 6 to 11 year-olds were considered overweight or obese in 2012. This is far from a quiet […]
We talk a lot about nutrition here on RYV. This discussion mostly centers around foods that we know are good for the eyes. Take leafy greens for instance. They’re generally healthy as they contain some specialized pigments that can reduce the amount of stress aging eyes experience, lowering your chances for a few serious vision […]
It’s a long-known problem: obesity has reached epidemic rates in many countries. Despite recent programs and educational initiatives, obesity remains stubbornly sky-high. According to the CDC, over a third of American adults are currently classified as obese. Not only is it widespread, but obesity also has devastating health effects. Heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health