Every March, the American Optometric Association launches a nation-wide campaign to raise awareness about workplace eye health and vision safety. Americans work hard, it’s true. According to a study, in 2015, the average American worked 1790 hours. If you’re going to be spending that many hours at work, you’re going to want to work in […]
Tag Archives | office workers
The last thing any of us want is to age before we have to. Whether it’s through magazine covers or websites, we’re bombarded with “miracles” and “cures” for aging. The harsh truth is there is no cure to aging, especially when it comes to eye health. You can use anti-aging cream for your skin, Spanx […]
There is no better feeling than getting a full day’s worth of work done in a few hours. Being productive gives us a sense of accomplishment and relief, but it isn’t always easy to keep up. Staying motivated at work can be difficult. Some days it may almost seem impossible, leaving you feeling unproductive and […]
There’s a statistically decent chance that you’re actually reading this from an office. At the moment, office jobs are pretty standard for US employees, but here’s the thing: your job might not be the best fit for your visual health. When many of us go to work in the morning, we’re cubicle-bound and once we’re there, we’ll […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Orange Juice and Grapefruit Juice
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Terri: Interesting. I have had double vision for almost 3...
- Pranshu: Don't blink while focusing on a close object....
- caring friend: you all may want to check out Lutein and zeaxanthi...
- Michelle: I have double vision after 50,000 in tests the onl...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health