We’re likely far from the only source you’ve run across with a warning against heavy drinking. Excess alcohol consumption is rough on a human body from end to end. Essentially every organ can be damaged by chronic alcohol abuse, but as a site devoted to vision health, we’ll pay particular attention to the effects it […]
Tag Archives | optic neuropathy
We all know alcohol can affect our bodies negatively, and these effects can be both short and long term. But what exactly does alcohol do to our eyes? Alcohol can definitely have short term vision-altering effects, but what about repeated exposure to alcohol? Are there any permanent effects that you need to worry about? Read […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Reading and Close-Up Vision
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Distance Vision
- Just Because You’re Getting Older Doesn’t Mean You Have to Succumb to Poor Vision
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Eggs!
- 2 Ways You Can Naturally Improve Poor Vision Caused by Astigmatism
- Bob: Thanks for these great newsletters. Extremely well...
- marie: flouride... it is in everything.. it is nearly imp...
- Allyson: Google it everyone, there are several ways to diss...
- Anuj: My eyesight is -3.0 please guide me to improve my ...
- Al khawaja: I test my eys on computer . IT is mild dutant . On...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health