We’re likely far from the only source you’ve run across with a warning against heavy drinking. Excess alcohol consumption is rough on a human body from end to end. Essentially every organ can be damaged by chronic alcohol abuse, but as a site devoted to vision health, we’ll pay particular attention to the effects it […]
Tag Archives | optic neuropathy
We all know alcohol can affect our bodies negatively, and these effects can be both short and long term. But what exactly does alcohol do to our eyes? Alcohol can definitely have short term vision-altering effects, but what about repeated exposure to alcohol? Are there any permanent effects that you need to worry about? Read […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Orange Juice and Grapefruit Juice
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Terri: Interesting. I have had double vision for almost 3...
- Pranshu: Don't blink while focusing on a close object....
- caring friend: you all may want to check out Lutein and zeaxanthi...
- Michelle: I have double vision after 50,000 in tests the onl...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health