Welcome to part two of our mini-series on common eye problems in pre-schoolers. If you recall we published part one in December. In part one, we outlined three of the most common eye conditions your pre-school may be subject to developing: amblyopia (lazy eye), hyperopia (farsightedness) and myopia (nearsightedness). This month, we’re back with three more […]
Tag Archives | pre-school
Being a toddler is an exciting time. Kids spend their days discovering the world by reading (or rather looking at pictures while you read to them), playing games, jumping, running, crawling and rolling around. You want your pre-schooler to enjoy the time they have before it’s time to begin their school journey. But before your […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe: Spinach
- Why You Still Need to Wear Sunglasses in Winter: Protect Your Eyes from Harsh Winter UV Rays
- 5 Ways to Kickstart a Healthy New Year: Eye Health Edition
- Experts are Saying Blue Light Blocking Glasses Don’t Work: Here’s Why
- New Regenerative Approach Could Treat Congenital Cataracts
- Bob: Your articles are extemely good. Never thought abo...
- Christine: I was DX with Glaucoma about 20 years ago, eleva...
- Steven Ivcich: I have had Central serous retinopathy with occurre...
- ken: did you try the eye drops for your baby or did you...
- ken mooi: has anyone, tried this on themselves yet ? my da...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health