“Never trust a man with dilated pupils” as my mother used to say. Or something like that. Okay, maybe not. But if she did, there was some truth to it. A recent article published in Plos-One by Peter Murphy at the University of Leiden has shown a correlation between pupil size and accurate decision-making. At […]
Tag Archives | pupils
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Jack: I would be very happy with your numbers. Mine are...
- Dav2: i started to grow hair on my palms after switching...
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health