What do Bill Gates, Lady GaGa, Tony Robbins, and Oprah all have in common? Well, besides empires of wealth? If you guessed daily routines, then you’re right! Each of those people is hugely successful in their respective fields. And the one thing they all have in common is a daily routine. Daily routines may seem […]
Tag Archives | relaxed eyes
“Never trust a man with dilated pupils” as my mother used to say. Or something like that. Okay, maybe not. But if she did, there was some truth to it. A recent article published in Plos-One by Peter Murphy at the University of Leiden has shown a correlation between pupil size and accurate decision-making. At […]
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a now famous enemy of the modern workforce – but there’s another contender running for first place. If you haven’t yet heard of Computer Vision Syndrome, you soon will. Although less severe than Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Computer Vision Syndrome, or CVS, is the most common computer-related injury today. As defined by […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health