Selenium is a trace mineral that is absolutely essential to the body. I know, we’ve said that about every trace mineral and ingredient for our Ocu-Plus Formula but it is simply the truth. Many people are under the impression that because a mineral is only found and required in trace amounts in our bodies then […]
Tag Archives | selenium
If your eyes are the windows to your soul, then think of vitamins and minerals as the frame that holds the glass panes in place for you. Without the proper support system that vitamins and minerals supply your eyes become empty boarded over opening. Vitamins and eye health go hand in hand, so if you […]
Wine anyone? For once one of our bad habits may actually be of benefit to our eyes. Red wine, taken in moderation, contains quercetin which is a strong antioxidant. You don’t drink? Apples, grapes, cherries, oranges, and onions also contain quercetin. Macular degeneration can be prevented or slowed by this extraordinary antioxidant. Consider adding a glass […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health