You may be familiar with the Marvel superhero, Daredevil; blinded as a child, he finds that his other senses have become so heightened that he can fight criminals without vision and never skips beat. This obviously fictitious character may not be so off the mark as we’ve previously thought. Sure, someone blind won’t be fighting […]
Tag Archives | sign language
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Orange Juice and Grapefruit Juice
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Terri: Interesting. I have had double vision for almost 3...
- Pranshu: Don't blink while focusing on a close object....
- caring friend: you all may want to check out Lutein and zeaxanthi...
- Michelle: I have double vision after 50,000 in tests the onl...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health