We’ve all seen those ads from eye glass companies selling not only stylish prescription glasses but also the promise of 20/20 vision. This has led to the widely accepted notion that 20/20 is the best possible vision. After all, an eyewear company isn’t going to sell their products on the promise of worse vision. Not […]
Tag Archives | snellen chart
Do you get your eyes checked annually? Once every two years, maybe? No, not even then? Do you remember the last time you even went in for an eye exam?! The answer to the last question for the most of us is unfortunately no. A common misconception about eye health is that if there isn’t […]
We’re willing to bet that the moment you saw the term “vision screening” in the title, you probably thought of a Snellen Chart (one of those boards with increasingly tiny letters). And when you saw the term “eye exam” you well, probably thought of a Snellen Chart again. We can’t really blame you. The two […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health