If you haven’t been taking your kids to have their eyes examined, you’re not alone. It has been determined that parents are on the ball with taking their kids for dental examinations as 70 percent of kids visit the dentist once a year, but when it comes to the optometrist, only 25 percent of kids […]
Tag Archives | squinting
Eye problems are rare in children, but they do happen. Unfortunately many children can’t verbalize to their parents if they are having eye issues, so it is up to the parent to be observant. Your child might show some tell-tale signs of eye problems, which you shouldn’t take lightly. Most optometrists are trained to see patients […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health