The world cannot seem to get enough of 3D technology. Despite the physical world around us being 3D, it is somehow more impressive when a movie or a video game can recreate that life in three-dimensionality. But, as fun and realistic as 3D makes movies and games, this technology may be harming your children’s eyesight. […]
Tag Archives | technology
Life can quickly get busy and before you know it, you barely have time to take a shower or eat lunch. So why would you ever have time to get your eyes checked? Many people think that if they can see well enough to function, then an eye exam is more optional than it is […]
If you’ve read the RYV blog before, you’ve no doubt come across at least one article about digital eye strain or computer vision syndrome. That’s because modern technology is destroying our eyes. That sounds dramatic, but it’s true. Digital devices like our smartphones, tablets, desktop and laptop computers are all guilty of harming our eyes. […]
We can lie all we want about our ages and buy all the anti-wrinkle cream in the world; but the truth remains, we all age. Every living creature and non-living since the beginning of time has aged. It’s just the process of life. As we age, our bodies begin to wither from the wear and […]
It is recommended that children receive eye exams before entering school and then every one to two years thereafter. However, the American Optometric Association states that almost 25 percent of kids in school have problems with their vision but are not receiving regular eye exams to detect these issues. In addition, only about one-third of […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Emma: I think I have it though I'm not for sure, there ...
- Geoff Hamilton: Hi I am interested in your site , I had a stroke i...
- Klorrick: My granddaughter also has this and she has social ...
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health