Many a time we have heard that adult amblyopia (or lazy eye) is untreatable. Children with amblyopia can be cured, but after the age of 10 it becomes difficult to cure the vision condition. If not treated before then, you’d get a pat on the back and a pair of shiny new glasses. Looks like […]
Tag Archives | University of Waterloo
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health