When we’re young, we think we’re going to stay young forever. We don’t think about how our health will change. Certainly not our vision heath. Our vision diminishes slowly over time. By the time we notice that something is wrong, it may be too late. That’s why it’s important to get your eyes checked regularly […]
Tag Archives | vision development
The one thing every parent wants for their child is a happy life. If you could, you would shield your child from bullies, sickness, scrapes and booboos. Unfortunately, there are some things parents just can’t control, like your child’s first crush breaking their heart. It’s a part of life that happens to everyone but that […]
One side of an old debate may have some brand new evidence. A joint study between Bristol and Newcastle Universities, involving thousands of children, purports to show no link between visual disorders and dyslexia, a common learning disability. The link itself is a long-time bone of contention for physicians and educators. However, a growing body […]
We talk so much on this blog about the serious implications of eye health that it’s time for something that will make you smile! Our first two Fun Vision Fact posts were so successful that a new one is long overdue. Some of these facts even surprised us. Welcome to the wacky and wonderful world […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Orange Juice and Grapefruit Juice
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Terri: Interesting. I have had double vision for almost 3...
- Pranshu: Don't blink while focusing on a close object....
- caring friend: you all may want to check out Lutein and zeaxanthi...
- Michelle: I have double vision after 50,000 in tests the onl...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health