If you haven’t really heard of behavioral optometry before, you’re not alone. The term isn’t an incredibly commonly-used one and it can be difficult to turf up information on the practice, let alone find a practitioner. At root, a behavioral optometrist is to a traditional optometrist as a chiropractor is to a spine doctor. Both […]
Tag Archives | vision disorder
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD, has become one of the most commonly diagnosed childhood behavioral conditions. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports one in nine children receive a diagnosis under current clinical guidelines, a number that has caused an enormous amount of controversy between physicians, educators, parents, and other groups. Many critics […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Reading and Close-Up Vision
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Distance Vision
- Just Because You’re Getting Older Doesn’t Mean You Have to Succumb to Poor Vision
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Eggs!
- 2 Ways You Can Naturally Improve Poor Vision Caused by Astigmatism
- Bob: Thanks for these great newsletters. Extremely well...
- marie: flouride... it is in everything.. it is nearly imp...
- Allyson: Google it everyone, there are several ways to diss...
- Anuj: My eyesight is -3.0 please guide me to improve my ...
- Al khawaja: I test my eys on computer . IT is mild dutant . On...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health