The world of employment is not what it used to be. More and more, we see entry level positions requiring a Bachelor’s degree as the minimum education. Earning a BA is no easy feat! Ask anyone who has gone through those long days in the library and pulled all-nighters to finish those 10-page essays. It […]
Tag Archives | vision impairment
Being a child in this day and age is no walk in the park. With vision problems like astigmatism on the rise, so is another disorder that may affect your child’s eyesight: ADHD. According to the CDC, in 2011, 11 percent of American children were diagnosed with ADHD which averages out to about 6.4 million […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Emma: I think I have it though I'm not for sure, there ...
- Geoff Hamilton: Hi I am interested in your site , I had a stroke i...
- Klorrick: My granddaughter also has this and she has social ...
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health