You have a blind spot in both of your eyes, but there’s no need to panic because everybody is in the same boat. The blind spot is the result of the optic nerve we all have in each eye. This carries messages to the brain that are interpreted as images. Because of the lack of […]
Tag Archives | vision research
Since the beginning of medical history, it has been thought that infants who lose their vision have little to no hope to restore their vision later in life. This is because if you lose your vision early in life, then the visual cortex will not develop properly as you grow older. However, some researchers are […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Orange Juice and Grapefruit Juice
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Terri: Interesting. I have had double vision for almost 3...
- Pranshu: Don't blink while focusing on a close object....
- caring friend: you all may want to check out Lutein and zeaxanthi...
- Michelle: I have double vision after 50,000 in tests the onl...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health