Just like any other part of our body, we need to have our eyes check by professionals. Unfortunately, many people skip out on this crucial step in healthy living. Too often, people think that if they can see well, then their eyes must be healthy. Sight can be deceiving. Many threatening eye diseases that can […]
Tag Archives | vision screening
It’s probably not controversial to call early childhood an important, formative period. After all, it’s where we develop the basis of our personalities and habits, our likes and our dislikes, and even lay the foundation of good or poor health. Eyesight is also subject to change very early on in a child’s life. Over the […]
As if adult eye health wasn’t complex enough. Vision problems are enormously widespread among children of just about any age, but often don’t receive the same attention as disorders in the general adult population. It’s time to go over the numbers. Not only are many disorders already affecting a shocking number of younger people, but […]
Childhood is a crucial period for visual health. Younger eyes take some time to fully mature – babies lack distance vision, tracking, and even color vision at birth, and develop these abilities over the first few months of life. Even after infancy, vision still doesn’t reach full maturity until well into childhood, with some skills, […]
We’re willing to bet that the moment you saw the term “vision screening” in the title, you probably thought of a Snellen Chart (one of those boards with increasingly tiny letters). And when you saw the term “eye exam” you well, probably thought of a Snellen Chart again. We can’t really blame you. The two […]
It is recommended that children receive eye exams before entering school and then every one to two years thereafter. However, the American Optometric Association states that almost 25 percent of kids in school have problems with their vision but are not receiving regular eye exams to detect these issues. In addition, only about one-third of […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Reading and Close-Up Vision
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Distance Vision
- Just Because You’re Getting Older Doesn’t Mean You Have to Succumb to Poor Vision
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Eggs!
- 2 Ways You Can Naturally Improve Poor Vision Caused by Astigmatism
- Bob: Thanks for these great newsletters. Extremely well...
- marie: flouride... it is in everything.. it is nearly imp...
- Allyson: Google it everyone, there are several ways to diss...
- Anuj: My eyesight is -3.0 please guide me to improve my ...
- Al khawaja: I test my eys on computer . IT is mild dutant . On...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health