One side of an old debate may have some brand new evidence. A joint study between Bristol and Newcastle Universities, involving thousands of children, purports to show no link between visual disorders and dyslexia, a common learning disability. The link itself is a long-time bone of contention for physicians and educators. However, a growing body […]
Tag Archives | convergence insufficiency
They might not be the first childhood problem parents think about, but reading disorders are almost shockingly prevalent in today’s youth. Roughly five to six percent of all students in the U.S. receive treatment for some form of dyslexia (neurologically-caused reading disorders), and even that high number barely scratches the 20 percent of the population […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Reading and Close-Up Vision
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Distance Vision
- Just Because You’re Getting Older Doesn’t Mean You Have to Succumb to Poor Vision
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Eggs!
- 2 Ways You Can Naturally Improve Poor Vision Caused by Astigmatism
- Bob: Thanks for these great newsletters. Extremely well...
- marie: flouride... it is in everything.. it is nearly imp...
- Allyson: Google it everyone, there are several ways to diss...
- Anuj: My eyesight is -3.0 please guide me to improve my ...
- Al khawaja: I test my eys on computer . IT is mild dutant . On...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health