One side of an old debate may have some brand new evidence. A joint study between Bristol and Newcastle Universities, involving thousands of children, purports to show no link between visual disorders and dyslexia, a common learning disability. The link itself is a long-time bone of contention for physicians and educators. However, a growing body […]
Tag Archives | convergence insufficiency
They might not be the first childhood problem parents think about, but reading disorders are almost shockingly prevalent in today’s youth. Roughly five to six percent of all students in the U.S. receive treatment for some form of dyslexia (neurologically-caused reading disorders), and even that high number barely scratches the 20 percent of the population […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Orange Juice and Grapefruit Juice
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Terri: Interesting. I have had double vision for almost 3...
- Pranshu: Don't blink while focusing on a close object....
- caring friend: you all may want to check out Lutein and zeaxanthi...
- Michelle: I have double vision after 50,000 in tests the onl...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health