The obvious question is, what the heck is orthokeratology? The short answer: orthokeratology (or Ortho-k) is a cutting-edge treatment for nearsighted children. We’ll unpack that moving forward, but here’s the basic gist: ortho-k treatments involve using specially designed overnight contacts to correct myopia, or nearsightedness. As with any such treatment, there’s plenty to like and […]
Tag Archives | corrective lenses
If you’ve been diagnosed with vision problems, you’re probably faced with two options: a lifetime of corrective lenses or LASIK eye surgery. Most likely, you’re not one of the lucky few out there who’ve been gifted with an incredible vision insurance plan. Inconvenience, fashion woes and complications aside, you may be wondering “how much is all […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Reading and Close-Up Vision
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Distance Vision
- Just Because You’re Getting Older Doesn’t Mean You Have to Succumb to Poor Vision
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Eggs!
- 2 Ways You Can Naturally Improve Poor Vision Caused by Astigmatism
- Bob: Thanks for these great newsletters. Extremely well...
- marie: flouride... it is in everything.. it is nearly imp...
- Allyson: Google it everyone, there are several ways to diss...
- Anuj: My eyesight is -3.0 please guide me to improve my ...
- Al khawaja: I test my eys on computer . IT is mild dutant . On...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health