We’re all for having a glass of wine after a long day at the office or popping open a bottle of champagne on special occasions, but excessive drinking has been proven to lead to severe vision problems. It’s no secret that excessive alcohol consumption can lead to a number of health risks including liver damage, […]
Tag Archives | drinking
Yes, it’s a maternal line, but when we’re talking eye health, it’s an important one. One of the most tried and universally true medical quotes you’ll ever encounter is credited to Paracelsus, a Renaissance scientist and the father of toxicology: “Sola dosis venum facit.” Translated, that comes out to “the dose makes the poison.” Simple, but […]
We’re likely far from the only source you’ve run across with a warning against heavy drinking. Excess alcohol consumption is rough on a human body from end to end. Essentially every organ can be damaged by chronic alcohol abuse, but as a site devoted to vision health, we’ll pay particular attention to the effects it […]
If you really needed another reason not to drink and drive, here it is: alcohol decreases your night vision. It’s no secret that alcohol messes with your brain, causing a whole slew of problems that can inhibit your ability to drive, but the alcohol also causes direct problems with your eyes that add to your […]
If you drink a lot, smoke at all, or are not a very active person, you could be setting yourself up for vision problems down the road. So many people just don’t know the consequences of the habits they have. But a lot of the things you do in your everyday life can have a significant […]
We’re always looking for new ways to boost the health of our eyes, or watching out for lifestyle habits that can either negatively or positively impact vision. It’s a fairly well-known fact that the occasional glass of red wine is good for the heart, so what else is an occasional drink good for? Could it […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Emma: I think I have it though I'm not for sure, there ...
- Geoff Hamilton: Hi I am interested in your site , I had a stroke i...
- Klorrick: My granddaughter also has this and she has social ...
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health