There’s a lot of emphasis on physical strength when it comes to athletic training, especially for hockey players. Hockey players need about as much strength as they can get, from muscular to cardiovascular strength. What about goalies? They don’t move around nearly as much as the offensive and defensive lines, who spend significantly more time […]
Tag Archives | professional athletes
Concussions have fast become one of the biggest hot-button issues in athletics today. Youth football has borne the brunt of criticism and despite advances in equipment and coaching methods, concussions remain extremely common at all levels of the game, with younger players being at particular risk. Vision training may be an unexpected part of the […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health