Earlier this year, Prevent Blindness released their 2016 report on children’s vision and eye health and the results were chilling. Sight is our most precious sense. Without it children would be unable to play, learn, draw, read, write, give you hugs and the list goes on and on. According to Prevent Blindness’ report, lack of eye […]
Tag Archives | state vision screenings
What would we do without our vision? Living in a world that is highly inaccessible for blind people or people with low vision, it is important to make sure our children get the chance to develop healthy and sharp eyesight. Unfortunately for many children, receiving the proper care and eye tests is not high on […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Reading and Close-Up Vision
- 6 Tips to Naturally Improve Your Distance Vision
- Just Because You’re Getting Older Doesn’t Mean You Have to Succumb to Poor Vision
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Eggs!
- 2 Ways You Can Naturally Improve Poor Vision Caused by Astigmatism
- Bob: Thanks for these great newsletters. Extremely well...
- marie: flouride... it is in everything.. it is nearly imp...
- Allyson: Google it everyone, there are several ways to diss...
- Anuj: My eyesight is -3.0 please guide me to improve my ...
- Al khawaja: I test my eys on computer . IT is mild dutant . On...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health