It’s probably not controversial to call early childhood an important, formative period. After all, it’s where we develop the basis of our personalities and habits, our likes and our dislikes, and even lay the foundation of good or poor health. Eyesight is also subject to change very early on in a child’s life. Over the […]
Tag Archives | sunshine
Yes, it’s a maternal line, but when we’re talking eye health, it’s an important one. One of the most tried and universally true medical quotes you’ll ever encounter is credited to Paracelsus, a Renaissance scientist and the father of toxicology: “Sola dosis venum facit.” Translated, that comes out to “the dose makes the poison.” Simple, but […]
Every year, several more-or-less reputable societies get together and select a word of the year. The nominees are usually more trendy than anything else, and reading through a list of them is a little like picking the most viral (and sometimes most annoying) elements out of each year, with winners including “truthiness”, “unfriend”, and “w00t”. […]
In the Northern and Southern hemispheres, the lack of bright light in Winter can cause a condition known as seasonal affective disorder, or SAD. The symptoms of seasonal affective disorder are similar to those of many types of depression. SAD can bring feelings of misery, hopelessness and despair. Fatigue and lethargy can make every activity […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Orange Juice and Grapefruit Juice
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Terri: Interesting. I have had double vision for almost 3...
- Pranshu: Don't blink while focusing on a close object....
- caring friend: you all may want to check out Lutein and zeaxanthi...
- Michelle: I have double vision after 50,000 in tests the onl...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health