Until recently, the only hope for those living with blindness or low vision was to basically get used to their condition. No cure was available other than adapting to their new circumstances. That was until Amnon Shashua, a professor of computer science at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem decided to create the OrCam. This new […]
Tag Archives | vision technology
We’ve all imagined having night vision. The ability to see in the dark without having to turn on a light or walk around with a flashlight is the stuff dreams are made of. But we could never see in the dark. We’ve evolved to see in the light, we aren’t creatures at the bottom of […]
You have a blind spot in both of your eyes, but there’s no need to panic because everybody is in the same boat. The blind spot is the result of the optic nerve we all have in each eye. This carries messages to the brain that are interpreted as images. Because of the lack of […]
Augmented reality (AR) has dominated tech news for the past year. New advances in the field have been heralded as game-changers for people of every walk of life. It’s not hard to see why. AR’s potential applications are about as limitless as human creativity, and more and more thinkers and industry leaders have discussed potential […]
It sounds like the premise to a blockbuster sci-fi film – computers that “see” like humans. Far-fetched, but you may be seeing it (and it may be seeing you) just around the corner. While we’re not quite there yet, a recently released study from a team of MIT neurosurgeons suggests that new computer models behave […]
There’s some sci-fi-loving bit of all of us that gets a little tingly whenever the word “bionic” appears. Of course, we do have to inform you straight away that nothing in this article is necessarily going to get us any closer to having a functioning Terminator; however, the technology we’re talking about might be one […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Emma: I think I have it though I'm not for sure, there ...
- Geoff Hamilton: Hi I am interested in your site , I had a stroke i...
- Klorrick: My granddaughter also has this and she has social ...
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health