There’s no better time to start taking care of your eyes than right now during Cataract Awareness Month. Almost everyone is at risk of developing cataracts, especially later in life. It’s crucial you do what you can to prevent it. This month, consider making small changes to your diet, lifestyle and vision health for the sake […]
Tag Archives | light halos
Night driving can be a tricky prospect for even the most keen-eyed among us. Other cars move quickly, road conditions are unpredictable, and both of those conditions are exacerbated by low light levels. Difficult as it is under normal conditions, night driving becomes downright dangerous for people suffering from conditions that damage their night vision. […]
Anyone with less-than-sympathetic parents, coaches, or siblings has probably heard “suck it up” more times than they can count. By and large, a lot of us do. One of the more common treatments for a minor ache or pain is simply waiting and hoping it goes away tomorrow. However, as you might guess, that’s not […]
If you really needed another reason not to drink and drive, here it is: alcohol decreases your night vision. It’s no secret that alcohol messes with your brain, causing a whole slew of problems that can inhibit your ability to drive, but the alcohol also causes direct problems with your eyes that add to your […]
Millions of people have laser eye surgery, like LASIK, performed to improve their vision every year. For some, the surgery is successful and their vision improves to the point where they don’t have to wear corrective lenses any longer. For others, the surgery isn’t so successful and while maybe their vision improves slightly, it doesn’t […]
LASIK surgery is the most commonly performed laser eye surgery in the United States, but its popularity doesn’t necessarily make it flawless. LASIK, which stands for laser assisted in situ keratomileusis, is used to treat myopia (also known as nearsightedness), hyperopia (also known as farsightedness) and astigmatism. Over 600,000 LASIK surgeries are performed in the […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Doug: I buy natural tooth pastes like Kiss my Face when ...
- Doug: I 100% agree with Andrew's assessment on Fluoride...
- maria: My mom is 83 she as glocoma in her eyes 1 eye blin...
- victor: which is the best anticataract eye drop that disso...
- jeff Mayo: My mum has cataracts so I've been looking around ...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health