Are you tired of realizing you forgot your reading glasses at home and now you can’t read the menu? What about squinting to read the new text message on your phone? You’re not alone. Most people start to notice their near vision start to get less clear and blurrier in their 40s. It’s a common […]
Archive | Farsightedness RSS feed for this section
One of the most common vision conditions affecting Americans today, farsightedness, or hyperopia, can be treated without resorting to surgery or corrective lenses. Read on to find out some simple, natural ways to improve farsightedness and even a few far out ways to treat and prevent the condition too!
Farsightedness is a very common eye problem in today’s society. Typical treatment for this condition includes eye glasses, contact lenses, and corrective laser surgery. All of these treatment options have been successful at helping millions of people overcome their vision problems, however, the problem with traditional treatments is that they do not address the actual source of the vision problem. You may be wondering if there are more natural, less […]
Farsightedness, or hyperopia, makes it hard (and even impossible, in some cases) for your eyes to focus upon up-close objects. Similar to how cars must shift gears when driving up a hill, our eyes need added power when viewing objects up close. If our eyes, for myriad reasons, don’t have enough power, we can’t see […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Orange Juice and Grapefruit Juice
- 10 Surprising Things You Didn’t Know About Cataracts
- How Wearing Glasses & Contacts Can Deteriorate Your Eyesight
- Why Eye Exams Are NOT Just for Vision Checks
- Why Are Your Eyes Watery? And How to Stop It
- Mohammed: Thanks tyler for this effective and useful inform...
- Alina Howell: Not relying on my glasses is going to help me? I d...
- Lynette Reed: I used to love grapefruit but having arthritis it ...
- Grtethe Brorup: Since when is it a good idea to mix fruit and vege...
- Elizabeth Rosiles: Has it been posted?...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health