At Rebuild Your Vision, we put a lot of emphasis on having your children’s vision examined by a professional every year, especially around the beginning of the school year. So much of a child’s learning will be visual. When their vision isn’t functioning at the highest rate possible, it may be holding them back from […]
Tag Archives | school vision screening
Earlier this year, Prevent Blindness released their 2016 report on children’s vision and eye health and the results were chilling. Sight is our most precious sense. Without it children would be unable to play, learn, draw, read, write, give you hugs and the list goes on and on. According to Prevent Blindness’ report, lack of eye […]
A child’s performance in school can be either a source of pride or frustration for parents and children alike. Sometimes, parents tend to overlook small signs that could be associated with a bigger problem, like eyesight issues. Especially when it comes to in-class behavior, reading, and concerns about learning disorders, like ADD/ADHD or dyslexia, parents […]
As we age, plenty of us find ourselves wishing for the clearer vision we had as children. After all, an awful lot of the conditions we like to talk about on RYV – cataracts, presbyopia, macular degeneration – are all associated with older bodies rather than youthful ones. But younger eyes are anything but indestructible. […]
As if adult eye health wasn’t complex enough. Vision problems are enormously widespread among children of just about any age, but often don’t receive the same attention as disorders in the general adult population. It’s time to go over the numbers. Not only are many disorders already affecting a shocking number of younger people, but […]
Childhood is a crucial period for visual health. Younger eyes take some time to fully mature – babies lack distance vision, tracking, and even color vision at birth, and develop these abilities over the first few months of life. Even after infancy, vision still doesn’t reach full maturity until well into childhood, with some skills, […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Jack: I would be very happy with your numbers. Mine are...
- Dav2: i started to grow hair on my palms after switching...
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health