Good volleyball players must be athletic, quick and be aware of the movement of not only the ball, but the players around them. Because of this, good vision is an important part of being a good volleyball player. Although good vision won’t make you jump higher, it can help you hit the ball in the […]
Tag Archives | athletes
The human eye is an amazing work of nature. It is a combination of muscles and lenses working together to send messages to the brain that come back with perceived images. Peripheral vision is just one part of the overall ability to see, and there are some pretty neat things about this area of eyesight. […]
We don’t often think of eyes as “fast.” We’ll normally talk about vision in terms of acuity and coordination, but speed? Not so much. Spend some time watching another person’s eyes though and you’ll likely be pretty impressed at how rapidly they jump around. Turns out, the little jumps that you’ll see their eyes make […]
Concussions have fast become one of the biggest hot-button issues in athletics today. Youth football has borne the brunt of criticism and despite advances in equipment and coaching methods, concussions remain extremely common at all levels of the game, with younger players being at particular risk. Vision training may be an unexpected part of the […]
Our readers visit our site to learn about vision care and take our eye vitamins for a variety of reasons, from strengthening near and far vision to slowing down and treating aging vision and astigmatism. Still, out of all those, you’ll likely find a couple unusually popular reasons, like maybe finally getting rid of those pesky […]
If you play sports, or if you have kids who play sports, it’s important that you take the proper precautions to protect your eyes from sports-related injuries. Sports-related eye injuries cause thousands of people to go blind every year and you don’t want to be included in that statistic. Numbers and Percentages Every year there […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Jack: I would be very happy with your numbers. Mine are...
- Dav2: i started to grow hair on my palms after switching...
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health