It may seem to many that driving with a serious eye condition such a glaucoma can be an almost impossible task. People afflicted with glaucoma can barely thread a needle or read a book, let alone operate heavy machinery. However, a recent study published in Optometry and Vision Science has shown that with frequent scanning of the […]
Tag Archives | driving
For those experiencing the effects of diminishing eyesight, driving can easily become one of the most difficult elements of everyday life. This can be especially trying for those dealing with central vision loss, or a blind area in their central vision. Vision researchers in Boston have recently published the results of a new study that […]
Read the title again and take some to think about it, it’s a pretty important question. As we’ve discussed on the RYV blog before, good vision can be a hard thing to define. It’s entirely possible to have 20/20 vision and still have some serious practical visual difficulties. Nowhere is this more apparent than with […]
It can be hard for visually impaired people to retain their independence when their vision problems make it unsafe for them to drive. They must rely on family, friends, and neighbors to take them wherever they need to go, and that can be an inconvenience to both the visually impaired person and the people who […]
Astigmatism may not be the best-known eye disorder, but it’s certainly among the most common. Some studies have estimated the prevalence of astigmatism in children to be as high as 34 percent, a number that’s widely believed to increase with age. Blurred vision is a hallmark symptom of astigmatism. And while effective corrective measures to […]
Millions of people have laser eye surgery, like LASIK, performed to improve their vision every year. For some, the surgery is successful and their vision improves to the point where they don’t have to wear corrective lenses any longer. For others, the surgery isn’t so successful and while maybe their vision improves slightly, it doesn’t […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Emma: I think I have it though I'm not for sure, there ...
- Geoff Hamilton: Hi I am interested in your site , I had a stroke i...
- Klorrick: My granddaughter also has this and she has social ...
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health