Have you recently been told that you need glasses? Maybe you went to the eye doctor and they checked your vision and gave you a prescription for lenses. They told you that you can either buy glasses, contacts or consider laser eye surgery. You should know that these options will not improve your vision or […]
Tag Archives | LASIK alternatives
LASIK surgery, like any other type of surgery comes with a bed of risks ranging from overcorrection to vision loss to glares and double vision. A surgery shouldn’t cause the problems you set out to fix. Along with LASIK eye surgery, five new alternatives have broken out onto the eye surgery scene. Those who don’t […]
We haven’t held our tongues when it comes to speaking out against invasive surgeries like LASIK on our blog. Over the years, LASIK surgery has become a popular surgical solution to various vision conditions. Needlessly invasive and not always effective, LASIK may be popular, but is far from being the best treatment option. However, like […]
LASIK surgery is the most commonly performed laser eye surgery in the United States, but its popularity doesn’t necessarily make it flawless. LASIK, which stands for laser assisted in situ keratomileusis, is used to treat myopia (also known as nearsightedness), hyperopia (also known as farsightedness) and astigmatism. Over 600,000 LASIK surgeries are performed in the […]
A lot of folks are talking about LASIK surgery as a way to say goodbye to glasses forever. You may even have a few friends who swear by LASIK and are pushing you to hop aboard the LASIK train too… maybe you’ve even done some preliminary legwork and called up a doctor or two to […]
The Ultimate Vision Supplement
Learn The 17 Nutrients That Research Has Shown To Improve And Support Your Vision Health!
- Are You Lacking Proper Nutrients for Your Eyes?
- Vision Boosting Recipe of the Month: Blueberries
- July Is UV Safety Month: What You Need to Know
- Vitamins and Nutrients That Help Relieve Stress on Eyes
- Improving Vision Damage Caused by Traumatic or Degenerative Diseases at Home
- Joseph rubino: I suffer from the same condition when it gets bad ...
- Yashwant Singh motilaljee jain pagaariyaa india: Please get checked by opthalmologist and take vita...
- Jack: I would be very happy with your numbers. Mine are...
- Dav2: i started to grow hair on my palms after switching...
- Harvey: It appears by the label that your product is synth...
- Children's Eye Health
- Eye Doctors
- Food For Your Eyes
- Glasses & Contacts
- Interesting Vision Facts
- LASIK Eye Surgery
- Men's Eye Health
- Sunglasses and the Sun
- Vision Conditions and Diseases
- Vision in Sports
- Vision News
- Vision Tips
- Vision Training
- Women's Eye Health